Kids U believes in creating active citizens, effective communicators, resilient individuals and life-long learners. Our holistic program emphasizes learning through fun and stress-free approaches. We aim to bring out the best in every child that spends time with our teachers. Kids U is an active and vibrant place to work.
What we can offer to you:
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic children, with interested and supportive parents
- A dynamic curriculum that will enable you to bring out the best in every single learner
- Effective specialist support for all areas of the curriculum
What you will need:
- Early Childhood Certification or related field.
- Alberta Childcare Certification Level 1 or higher.
- Current first aid certificate (may be obtained upon hire).
- Criminal record Check/vulnerable sector check, within past 6 months (may be obtained upon hire)
What you should have:
At least two years experience in a childcare setting.
Our facilities offer spacious classrooms lit with natural light, a beautiful on site playground and are located near various parks and amenities. We offer a competitive salary and there are many opportunities for addition grants and subsidies. If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families apply now!